CPTED Courses are presented at a University Level and incorporate classroom learning, case studies, and field trip settings, utilizing audio, visual, and site inspection techniques and experiences. Continuing Education Credits are available for members of the Landscape Architecture (BCSLA) and Planning Institute (PIBC) Associations. AIBC members may self-report for Learning Unit consideration. Professional Development Credits are available for members of Security Associations such as ASIS.
Who Should Attend?
|· Municipal & Regional Design Professionals
· Landscape Architects (Public & Private Sector)
· Urban Planners (Public & Private Sector)
· Crime Prevention Unit Officers, Coordinators & Volunteers
· Community Safety Officers & Coordinators
· By-Law Enforcement Officers & Staff
· Town & City Councilors & Officials
· Design Review Committee Members
· Public & Private Security Professionals, Managers & Staff
· Facility Management Professionals
|· Architects (Public & Private Sector)
· Police Service Members & Officers
· Park and Rec Planners, Managers, Facility & Maintenance Staff
· Crime Free Multi-Housing Officers & Coordinators
· Police Auxiliary & Reserve Officers
· Building Inspectors & Fire Inspectors
· Business Improvement Associations
· Zoning & Planning Committee Members
· Provincial & Federal Agencies
· Housing & Property Management Professionals
|· Anyone involved in the planning & design process or interested in safer, sustainable, more profitable environments.
CPTED Course Schedule
Level 1 Basic CPTED Course
Date: November 23 - 26, 2020 • Location: Victoria, British Columbia • Venue: TBA • Cost: $600.00 (plus GST) CAD • Limited seating available. Email or Call to reserve.
Date: November 30 - December 3, 2020 • Location: Cloverdale Holiday Inn & Suites, Surrey, British Columbia • Cost: $600.00 (plus GST) CAD • Limited seating available. Email or Call to reserve.